Guarantees, Terms and Conditions
Signature Lanyards was founded on a strong belief that our customers are the reason for our success. We back each and every custom product we manufacture with outstanding customer service practices, and our 100% quality guarantee.Each order is created through a team effort. You are a very important part of our team. We rely on you for vital information in order to produce the specific custom products (lapel pins, embroidered patches, lanyards, challenge coins, buttons, badges, key chains and other promotional products) you want. While we are working together, we each have responsibilities. For your convenience, we have included these responsibilities below. Please take a moment to read them. These are the terms and conditions. that govern all of our sales. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Signature Lanyards is responsible for:
- Standing behind our products 100%. Signature Lanyards backs each and every product we manufacture with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace (at no additional charge to you) any defective custom product. We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “defect” or “defective” means a manufacturing error.
- Giving you accurate information. Prior to starting production, you will receive via e-mail a digital proof of your final custom-made product. This high-quality digital proof will allow you to spell check, verify color, size and make any additional changes or corrections prior to starting production. The “size” of your lapel pin is determined by measuring the widest or tallest point of your design.
- All computer monitors/ printers do not display colors in the same way, you should confirm your color choice by consulting a local art store and/or professional printer.
- Confirming your order. Prior to production, you will receive an order confirmation letter via email. This order confirmation will contain (1) written specifications of your order (including pricing, type, size, quantity, colors, and the estimated production time), (2) a finalized digital proof (incorporating any additional changes or corrections), and (3) a link to our terms and conditions page. If the written specifications/finalized digital proof meet your satisfaction, just send us your approval via reply e-mail, and we will commence the production process immediately. Orders placed directly through our online ordering system allow a complete review of your ordering details, along with our Terms and Conditions. Therefore, online orders do not require a Confirmation Letter email.
Producing your order correctly & on time. Once we have obtained your approval on the order confirmation described above, we will begin production of your order. Typical production timelines are below. While almost all orders ship in the advertised time frames, we can not and do not guarantee any production times or shipping times.
Custom Lapel Pins 7 to 10 days Specialty Lapel Pins* 14 to 21 days Challenge Coins 14 days or less Keychains 10 to 14 days Imprinted Lanyards 14 days or less Nylon Imprinted Lanyards 18 to 21 days Embroidered Patches 14 days or less
*Offset Printed lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture. 3-D molded lapel pins require 14-21 days to manufacture. Zinc Alloy lapel pins require 16-18 days to manufacture. Dual-Plated lapel pins require 18-21 days to manufacture. Blinking or LED-lighted lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture.
Large or specialty orders may require additional production time. Replacement orders are subject to the same production time frames (as set forth above) as the original order. For more information, please speak to your sales representative. Your finished order will be shipped via UPS Priority International Air Service (at no additional cost to you for orders to be shipped to the United States) directly to the address you specify.
Listening to you! We want this to be the best experience you have ever had when ordering custom promotional products! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, we’d love to hear from you. Phone us toll-free at 1-800-480-6822 or contact us via email.
Online Ordering System:
Signature Lanyards offers secure online credit card processing as a convenience to our customer’s. Our hope is that you will find this new payment system useful and handy. The security of your financial and personal information is of the utmost importance to us. And we pledge to insure that your information is handled in the safest and most secure fashion (please contact your salesperson to discuss our security procedures). We do request that you check and verify with your sales person prior to processing an order that your proof number and information is correct and insure it could be manufactured and delivered by your due date, as once an order has been placed it may not be canceled for any reason and any funds received will be issued to your account or applied to future purchases.
You are responsible for:
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. By submitting your design to Signature Lanyards, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce (or have reproduced) any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/entity’s intellectual property rights.
- Giving due attention to the proof provided. Once you receive the digital proof, carefully review it in detail. Please give special attention to (1) the design you have chosen, (2) the spelling of words you have chosen, and (3) the colors you have chosen. If there are no changes or corrections to your proof, return your approval to us via email. This is your signal to us that the order has been approved. Because we are producing a custom-made product with no market available for cancelled orders, an approved order may not be cancelled for any reason.
- Shipping Your Product. Its our goal to have your product delivered to you on or before the date you need it. We hope you understand, however, that we cannot guarantee our deliveries nor be held responsible for delays in shipping which are beyond our control, such as inaccurate/undeliverable address information, U.S./Foreign Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by UPS, or the unavailability of the addressee. In addition, there will be a shipping charge if the product is to be shipped to a location outside of the United States.
- All packages shipped to non-US addresses will be marked "Bill Taxes and Duties to Consignee"
Referral Program Terms. You cannot use your own referral code with an alternate email to discount the cost of your order and gain a future credit. Those found doing so will have all earned credits voided, be banned from earning future credits, and have the discounted amount removed from their order. They will receive an invoice for the discounted amount or have their order product quantity reduced by an amount equal in value to the discounted amount.
All sales are final. Due to the custom nature of the products we manufacture, all sales are final. Once an order has been placed, it may not be canceled for any reason. Signature Lanyards does not issue refunds, give credits or offer discounts. As mentioned previously, if one of the products we manufacture is found to be defective, we will gladly replace it (at no additional charge to you). We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt.
Binding Agreement. This agreement is the entire agreement between Signature Lanyards and our customers and supersedes any other communications via email or telephone with respect to this promotional products order.
Disclaimer of Warranty. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCTS WE MANUFACTURE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE OR EVENT.
In the event that a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute is Orange County, Florida, USA., and that the prevailing party is entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees before trial or hearing, during trial or hearing, after trial or hearing, and/or appeal. Should Signature Lanyards be named in a copyright/trademark infringement lawsuit arising out of Signature Lanyards use of a copyright/trademark protected item provided by you for use in your product, you agree to indemnify Signature Lanyards for any damages and/or litigation-related expenses borne by Signature Lanyards.
All of the products displayed on this web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Signature Lanyards. Purchase of merchandise from Signature Lanyards in no way, shape or form grants you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.
We look forward to working with you, now and in the future!