Five Tips That Will Make Your New Hire Orientation Go SmoothlyPosted by Signature Lanyards | November 3, 2014 at 5:08pm | Topic: Custom Lanyard
You know how much work goes into planning new hire orientation. With that in mind, why not ease the process some by partnering up with Signature Lanyards this year. We provide quality, custom lanyards in your choice of styles and colors. Choose the option that best represents your company. Include your logo or choice of image and text for branding purposes. Don’t forget to include the attachment option that best accommodates your employee ID cards.
Preparing in advance can help you avoid any problems that might come your way. This blog offers suggestions on ways to make your new hires feel at ease with the information and training that you are providing to them. Feel free to use any ideas listed here as you plan your next training class.
Here are five tips that will make your new hire orientation go smoothly:
- Print packets of information ahead of time. Everyone will have the handouts that they need to complete their training successfully.
- Provide refreshments. Keep everyone alert and focused on the subject matter at hand.
- Schedule regular breaks. Give your employees time to get a drink of water and stretch their legs.
- Set aside time to have picture IDs created. You’ll want everyone to have an ID on the first day of work. Make sure to allow enough time for each employee to have their picture taken and their badge created.
- Provide custom lanyards with badge holder attachments or badge reel attachments to each employee. Contact Signature Lanyards in advance with your order. We provide polyester, nylon, woven, tube, eco-friendly, and specialty lanyards for you to choose from. Let us know what colors appeal most to you.
Make your new hire orientation go smoothly. Get all your systems in place prior to the first scheduled date of training. Let us help you place an order for custom lanyards today. We want them to arrive in time for your next orientation class.
Request a free price quote through the submission form located on our website. Email your ideas to email@example.com. Or, if you’d rather speak to a representative directly, please call 1-800-270-9019 toll-free. As soon as we hear from you, we’ll start the design process. This will enable us to provide you with custom artwork for your lanyards.
You’ll receive an email from us with the quote and the artwork attached. Look things over and let us know if a revision is needed. If the artwork meets your standards, approve it and pay for your order in full. This gives us permission to proceed with your order. Your lanyards are then manufactured and sent to the address we have on file for you. If it’s in the US, we pay the cost of shipping so you don’t have to.